Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Job!

I, Sarah, am just starting my third week of a full-time job. I am the new Administrative Assistant for the Marion office of Family Hospice and Palliative Care.

This job was handed to me by God on a silver platter - isn't our God so great! I mailed in a resume about a month before graduation, and heard nothing. Shortly after graduation, I received a phone call and scheduled an interview. I had an interview on Friday, and received a phone call on Tuesday night offering me the job! I accepted, and started work the following Friday. I am now employed full-time.

I have been so blessed by this job. Scott and I can now plan our future with a steady income, which is a huge relief. I am learning more every day about the work I am doing, and am building relationships quickly with those that I work with.

This could not have happened at a crazier time! It has made wedding planning, moving, and spending time with friends and family much more complicated. But, I am so blessed to be employed.

I just wanted you all to know about this great position God has given me!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment