Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finals Week

For me, Sarah, I have just finished my last college final, and am officially done with college (at least at Taylor!). It is such an odd feeling. I am sure my life will change, but not as drastically as most who are graduating this week. I won't be leaving Upland, my husband will still be a student, I will still be on campus 3-4 times a week to work out. But, it is exciting to say that I made it!

For Scott, this has been a hard week. He isn't quite done yet, but he will be by tomorrow night. He has had to share the excitement of those of us who are done, but he has also struggled with the fact that he still has a year left. It has been a bittersweet time of saying goodbye to friends, while knowing that he can't leave yet.

So, what now? Well, I graduate on Saturday. Scott and I are still looking for Jobs, but trusting that God will provide in due time. Scott moves into our apartment on Monday, and on July 17 we will start making a life together!

We are so excited for all of the good things that God is doing, and all of the blessings he is bringing our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment