Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eating Food

So, I figured it was time for a little wedding plan update to hit the blog. Scott and I, along with our beautiful mothers, headed to Indy last night for a food tasting with our caterer, and it was AMAZING! We tried three different entrees, and learned about all the salads, veggies, appetizers, and desserts that the caterer could provide. All in all, the whole process went very quickly and smoothly. So, we now have a menu (which I'll post on the wedding site). We were also able to think of some more ideas for decorating the reception hall.

After the tasting we drove by the Church to see the sanctuary, and the woman who will be helping me was there. It was so great to meet her, and she is so thrilled about our wedding! We saw some decorations and are going to be getting a bunch of pictures of previous weddings there so we'll have some ideas. I'm so excited!

Basically, all the big stuff is done...but it seems like the little stuff is so much more time consuming! We have to make invitations, decorations, programs, and all those things. We also need to pick out tuxes, shoes for Sarah, and some gifts for our attendants. Plus, all the decorations, and little details (like making sure we have lighters, bottled water, a schedule).

Thankfully I (Sarah) am extremely Type-A. I love organizing and planning, so I'm super excited about getting everything done!

That's just a short update, but I wanted to let everyone know where we're at. We still have lots to do, and would appreciate prayers! 163 days left!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment