Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Reflections

Scott and I had every intention of writing a Christmas letter and sending it out to all of our friends and family filling them in on the year 2009...but, anyone reading this blog knows we didn't make it that far. I decided that I shouldn't let the year go by unmarked, however, so here are a few reflections on what has been and what we think is to come.

2009 started with school, of course, just like every year does. Scott and I both finished our junior years of college and started our senior year together (although Scott has a victory lap to follow!). Summer of 2009 was probably the most eventful summer Scott or I have had with me living in KY with my sister and family, and Scott spending a month in Spain studying Spanish. The summer ended with my practicum in dietetics at Ball Memorial Hospital. The highlight of the summer for both of us, however, was getting engaged on August 15!

Scott and I are both finished with the Fall semester at Taylor, and enjoying a break. I'll be taking my senior capstone in January, and then finishing classes and graduating with a BA in Biology in May 2010. Life is full for both of us right now with school, friends, wedding planning, and trying to make time for everything we have to do without going too crazy!

God has been good to us this year. Scott and I are both so grateful for all of his blessing and provision, and are so excited to see what He has for us this new year. God is good, and we are enjoying the richness of His promises and Grace.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment