Friday, May 4, 2012

Pretzel's

A few months ago, I stumbled upon this recipe for pretzel dogs. Oh. My. Stars. Yum! I love hot dogs, and I love soft pretzels, so there really can be no better combination in my opinion. We've made a few changes (try all-beef hot dogs, and you won't be sorry), but for the most part we keep the recipe exactly as written.

Well, the other night, after Scott and I had made a batch of these delicious hot dogs, we had some leftover dough - so we thought we would try an experiment. Part 1 was seeing how well the dough would hold up in the refrigerator - it was super tasty the next day, so I think it held up okay. Part 2 was stuffing the pretzel with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. The result was amazing. As in, I may make a large batch and freeze them for our lunches amazing! I am getting hungry just thinking about them!

So, if you need something new to try in the kitchen, you've found it! Go make homemade pretzels, and you won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment