Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Engagement Pictures

Scott and I were finally able to get engagement pictures taken this Sunday! We had such a wonderful time with our photographers (check them out at www.twiceshydesign.com). However, we didn't have such a wonderful time getting there. We had to delay our photo shoot twice due to yucky, rainy, Indiana weather. Finally, Sunday came and it was gorgeous! Scott and I left on time (which is somewhat rare), and were super excited.

We were driving down I-69 when all of a sudden, the car starts slowing down. "Scott, hit the gas, you're going too slow!" Well, he was hitting the gas, it just wasn't working. Thankfully we were able to get to the shoulder and stop the car, but we weren't going anywhere. My parents were able to come bring us another car, and we still did the photo shoot, but it was a little stressful for a minute!

I'm sure we looked pretty hilarious on the side of the road: Scott in his button down and slacks, me in my dress and heels. Thankfully, God protected us, we were able to get our pictures done (and can't wait to see 'em), and the fuel pump in my car has been replaced.

What an adventure! Hopefully we don't have this much trouble when it comes time for the actual wedding!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment